Thursday, May 20, 2010

Another boy... it's in the blood!

Well we went for my 20 week ultrasound today and we found out that we are having another little boy. We weren't shocked at all because Phil's family only has boys. It's funny because his mom only had sisters, but since that there has only been 1 girl (one of Phil's cousins) to 4 boys, and all the grandchildren (all 6 now) have been boys to Phil's mom's extended family. We felt like we wanted another boy, so we are VERY excited. I will miss having a daughter to have that mother/daughter relationship with, but I'm hoping that one of these boys will be a talker and be close to me even as he grows up. We are still throwing around different name possibilities. Once we decide, we will let everyone know. That means that for now, baby #2 will still carry the title of "DeAndre". Everything looked great on the ultrasound. The baby is healthy and was measuring at 20 weeks and 1 day which is what they thought I was anyway. So far, so good. It's hard to imagine that I am already halfway done with this pregnancy. Now I am starting to look at nursery furniture and trying to figure out how we are going to rearrange our house. Wish me luck with that one!

No comments: