Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Almost time!

It's hard to believe that next Thursday we will find out if baby #2 "DeAndre" is a boy or girl. I feel like this pregnancy is going so much faster than the first one. Ryan still has no idea. Hopefully as my belly continues to grow, he will understand more. I just want him to understand before the big day finally comes. Cody will be the most upset over it. My dog is spoiled rotten. That is entirely my fault because I have spoiled him from day one that he was with us and only 6 weeks old. He gets jealous of Ryan and will knock Ryan down trying to get to us to get the attention he wants. I cant imagine how he will act with another baby at home.
As far as the baby goes, I always thought I wanted a little boy and a little girl. The closer we get to next Thursday, the more I think I want two boys. Girls can be so expensive and get their feelings hurt so easily. Boys just seem to be easier to deal with. Maybe Im crazy. I just love how it feels when Ryan says Momma and gives me his version of a hug. We will be fine either way. Im just ready to see the ultrasound and find out if the baby appears healthy. That is all we can ask for! Its just so hard to believe that I am already almost half-way through this pregnancy!

1 comment:

Melissa and Chad said...

So exciting! I can't wait to hear!!