Sunday, April 25, 2010

Rain couldn't ruin Ryan's day!


Hard to believe that Ryan has already turned 2! His birthday was last Tuesday, and we had his party on Saturday. His favorite place to be is "souside", translated to outside. Because of this, we decided to have his birthday party at a local park. Well Saturday it decided to rain ALL day. We had some family at the house already during the rain early Saturday, and it was already crowded. I knew that if we had to have everyone at our house in our small living room, the little ones would go stir crazy and I would not enjoy it. I finally made the decision shortly before the party was to start to go ahead and head to the park. We had a few breaks from the heavy rain, and the little ones didnt seem to mind the light rain. They had a blast playing outside anyway. We had rented the covered area, and we brought lots of balls and boy toys, so they were able to entertain themselves pretty easily even during the heavier rain. I think everyone had a great time. I know Ryan sure did! I still can't believe he is already two. Time does fly!

No comments: