Friday, April 16, 2010

What a week....

Well a lot has changed in a week. Clemson now has a new basketball coach... Brad Brownell. I haven't had the chance to meet him yet, but he seems very enthusiastic. I hope the players buy into his system. I also hope he can convince Marcus Thornton that he still wants to be a Clemson Tiger. He has already convinced Devin to stay, with a little help from Trevor. Our friends, the Postorinos, have also found out that OP is taking Josh with him to DePaul. As much as I HATE to see them leave, I am glad that he has a job and isn't having to search. Please pray they make the transition to Chicago easily. I will definitely miss Jen and Brody at the games. This all makes next season a big question mark now. What we had discussed was that Ryan could sit with her and Brody at games next season since I would have the baby too, well that won't work now. I may just have to settle for watching a lot of games on TV next season. We will see.
Also, the other big news is that baby Benton Osteen finally made his debut! My old neighbor Katie had been on bedrest at MCG for all but a week of 2010, and she had her baby on Tuesday. He had to spend some time in NICU on CPAP due to moisture in his lungs, but baby and mom are all doing well now. Hopefully they will get to go home this weekend. I know Katie will be so excited to get out of that hospital. Congrats Katie, Matt, and baby Benton!

No comments: