Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Friends world just got rocked Im assuming!


So as many of you will know by the time any of you read this, OP is leaving Clemson. This came out of nowhere. At least with Shyatt, he was chased out and Clemson was able to go for OP. This time, the AD had no idea this was coming. For those in the basketball world, the final four is a time of discussions with coaches. I think all NCAA coaches are invited, and that is a time that lots of negotiations go on. Apparently, OP was negiotiating with Depaul, but he never told anyone. This news makes me so sad. One of the assistants here at Clemson has a little boy who is just 2 1/2 weeks older than Ryan. It was so fun being pregnant along with Jen during the emotional season that took us to the ACC Championship game and then our first NCAA game in years. Then, it has been even more fun watching Ryan and Brody grow up together. I was just trying to plan some play dates for them since the season is over, and they won't see each other as much. I just hope that great things happen for the Postorino family. I just know that we will miss them being here. I am also scared for another coach at Clemson. The strength coach here just moved a year ago, and his wife is currently expecting their first child. Unfortunately for them, strength coaches are also hired by the head coach. I cant imagine the stress they are feeling now as they have so many changes already coming up in their future. I hope that maybe the new coach (whoever that will be) will choose to keep him around so that they aren't having to change everything all at once. I just want the current coaches families to know that they will be missed (especially the Postorinos!!)

No comments: