Life with two boys is fun and keeps you on your toes! Phil is staying busy with Clemson sports, and I am working on my Nurse Practitioner degree, while still working in the CVICU at GHS!
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Introducing DeAndre!
For those of you that didn't know, Phil and I are expecting baby #2 around October 6th! Ryan is going to be a big brother! At this point, I am 12 weeks along. This pregnancy has been a lot different than the first. My pregnancy with Ryan was very smooth. This time I was very nauseated and constantly had to be eating. I am beginning to feel better finally. I still feel tired this time around but I think that has a lot to do with chasing Ryan around. He loves running and especially being "souside"/outside for translation. I am hoping that means this will be a happier baby. I always said I would have had a rough pregnancy if it would have kept Ryan from having colic. We will see how it all pans out. We are referring to the baby for now as DeAndre for various reasons. Last football season, I LOVED DeAndre McDaniel. One game, I told Al (my brother-in-law who sits with me at games) that Phil and I would name our next kid DeAndre. Picking out baby boy names was hard for us last time, and I know it will be this time too. Anyway, DeAndre wears #2 at Clemson, and this is baby #2 so for now, baby Sikes is DeAndre! Anyone with baby boy name suggestions, we will take them. We have a girl's name that we came up with last time if DeAndre is a girl, but a boy... hmmmm.... For those that read this blog, I will try to keep everyone updated on the pregnancy. I can definitely say that I am showing much sooner this time around. You can already tell I am pregnant, and I have to choose my clothes carefully.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment