Ok, so this time a few days ago, I was ready for basketball season to be over. I wanted the guys to be one and done in the NCAAs. Amazing how one night changes all of that. Last night was Selection Sunday for those of you that follow college basketball. Clemson had their viewing party in the West End Zone. Yes even though Phil works for the AD, it was my first time in there, and it is gorgeous! Anyway, the excitement of everyone there got me back in the basketball spirit. Ryan and his buddy Brody (one of the coaches's son who is 2 1/2 weeks older than him) had a blast running around. Ryan even made it on the news last night celebrating. It does help that one of the sports anchors up here, Pete Yannity (also the voice of the Tigers) LOVES him. He said he would make sure to get him on TV, and he did. It was so cute! Ryan was so happy, he just ran and ran all night. Unfortunately, this running led him to run right into the corner of a wall. Now, he has a lovely goose egg on the right side of his head just in time for Steeplechase. Phil will have to miss Steeplechase this year because he will be up in Buffalo. We play Missouri Friday afternoon. All we know is they play a lot like us, LOTS of press! I just want OP to get his first NCAA win. With a win, we would play WVU. Phil and I have been watching a lot of their games this year. I watch so that I can talk trash to 2 of my friends at work, and Phil watches because they have one of the best players in the nation, DeShawn Butler, on their team. Id love to get to play them. They'd probably kill us, but it would be fun to watch.
Then while Phil is freezing up in Buffalo, Ryan and I will be in Aiken hanging out with old friends and attending the ever favorite Steeplechase. Friday night the girls will be getting together to celebrate Angie's bday (a week belated). Then Saturday is race day. Im hoping Ryan will love it. Last year, he was recovering from an ear infection and it was windy which made him miserable. I hope he has fun this year. Im sure all he will want to do is RUN RUN RUN! I just hope I can keep up! Either way, he will look cute. I just have to decide which outfit I got for him to dress him in. I just love dressing him up. I have to enjoy while it can. Im sure it wont last too much longer!
No comments:
Post a Comment