Life with two boys is fun and keeps you on your toes! Phil is staying busy with Clemson sports, and I am working on my Nurse Practitioner degree, while still working in the CVICU at GHS!
Friday, March 12, 2010
March Madness alright!
March and Clemson basketball don't seem to mesh well as of recent years. We did manage to make it to the ACC Championship game 2 years ago, but otherwise the Tigers have been 1 and done in the conference tournament since Phil has been with them. Also, as we all know, the past 2 NCAA bids have gone the same way. I was really looking forward to this year's tournament. Although we had to play on day one, I still was very optimistic that we could do good things this year with how the matchups were lining up. Boy was I wrong! Ryan was going to be watched by grandparents, and Phil and I were going to have a weekend alone. Thanks Tigers! I love Ryan with all my heart, but I have only been away from him 2 nights since he was born, and I was really looking forward to sleeping in and waking up when I wanted to. Oh well! Life doesn't always go as planned. Needless to say, I unpacked my bag last night before bed. No trip to Greensboro for me. Let's hope the Tigers regroup by next week, and at least give it a valiant effort in the NCAAs. Im tired of this early exit stuff! COME ON TIGERS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment