Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It really did snow!


Well like everyone else, we got snow here last weekend in Easley too. I think they actually got more snow in Aiken, who would have thought. We had a great time though. Grandma and Grandpa even got to watch Ryan play in it. Phil had a busy work weekend with track and basketball, so he didn't get to really play in the snow with Ryan. I took lots of pictures and made several movies though so that he didn't feel like he missed a thing. Ryan loved the snow so much, that he cried when I would make him come inside. The only thing he didn't like was if he lost a mitten. Cody also enjoys the snow. He likes any excuse to get outside and run along the fence with his dog friends. He has a doggie friend on each side of us. It is actually supposed to warm up to the mid-50s this weekend. As much as we enjoyed the snow, I am ready for it to be warm again. I miss the walks we used to take in the neighborhood. I am ready to spend more time outside again! Hope everyone else enjoyed their snow as much as Ryan did!

No comments: