Life with two boys is fun and keeps you on your toes! Phil is staying busy with Clemson sports, and I am working on my Nurse Practitioner degree, while still working in the CVICU at GHS!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Jinxed it!
So, I jinxed Ryan. I was just saying about a week ago how lucky we were that Ryan hadn't gotten sick yet this winter, well now he is. Phil actually took Tuesday off of work to spend a day off with me. We took Ryan to school so that we could do whatever we wanted. We had a nice relaxing lunch. Then, we got a call around 3 that Ryan had a fever of 102 and we needed to come get him from school. His temp got up to 103+ the next day. I took him to the doctor, but he has an upper respiratory infection. The problem is, it is viral. The bad thing about viruses is that there is no med to cure them. Just time! Ryan has a horrible cough and a continuous snotty nose. He isn't acting like he feels that bad though. He absolutely despises taking medicine though, so that makes this process with the fevers quite a task. I wish I could get him to take the Tylenol and Motrin without fighting him so bad. Too make matters worse, the threat of horrible weather meant Phil left with the bball team for Va. Tech a night earlier (tonight). They dont play til Saturday afternoon. That means it is just me and Ryno til Sunday. I sure hope gets to feeling better soon or it will be a long weekend for all of us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment