Friday, June 11, 2010

Beginning the planning

We are beginning to get things ready for the baby's room. For those of you that know me well, you know I have TONS of clothes. I have an unreal stack to go to Goodwill. I was hoping to try and take some to a consignment shop, but I haven't been successful at finding one around here that is taking clothes at this time. So after a trip to Goodwill, I can really start the rearranging. We are going to combine the bonus room and the guest room in order to make a second baby bedroom. We hardly use the bonus room though, so this isnt really to big of a deal. Now that we have a wireless router, Phil and I do all our computer stuff downstairs on our laptops. Ryan's toys are mostly downstairs in the den also. We will have to give away some furniture, but it was hand me down stuff as well. Basically either Salvation Army or Goodwill will rack up from us.
Today I ordered the furniture and bedding for the nursery. I was trying to get things that would look a little bit different than Ryan's. Ryan's furniture is a crib that will convert to a full size bed. Right now he just has it set up as a toddler bed. I am hoping his furniture will hold out the whole time he lives at home :) I am optimistic that what I am buying for baby #2 will do the same. I once again ordered a convertible crib in hopes it will be his toddler bed and then a full size bed. I got furniture that can grow with him as well. I cant believe I am already 6 months prego. Time flies! Wish us luck with all the rearranging. Wish my dad luck too! Now that he is retired, I am sure I will be asking him for a lot of help. We will have to take our guest bed completely apart to move it around. I will keep him busy. Good thing he loves his grandsons!

No comments: