I can't believe that today is already March 10th! Time has been flying, which is good for this household. Phil is currently in Greensboro at the ACC Tourney. It is so hard to believe that we only have like a week left of basketball season. This was definitely a different type of season. I think I went to only like 5 games, but the last 2 I took the boys to by myself. They did great. Ryan LOVES the games. I wish I could describe on here how excited he gets. He loves to see "his" Tigers as he calls them. The boys go to daycare in Clemson, and if you turn towards our house and not campus, he gets upset and tells you he wants to go see his Tigers play. I wonder what he will think of baseball games this year. Dylan also did great at the games. He even had his first TV cameo during the Wake game one weekend. We probably wont try to do many baseball games because they are so long, but Im sure we will try.
Another plus to time flying is school! I am halfway done with this semester. Clinicals are going better than I expected. I feel like I am learning so much. I still have a lot to go with deciding what meds I would prescribe for the patients, but I feel more comfortable each week in the role of a nurse practitioner. I actually had one of my site visits where my teachers come watch, and it went great. I am also closer to being done with school. After this, one year left. The light at the end of the tunnel is getting clearer.
Otherwise, things here are going great. Ryan still LOVES Dylan. He wants to be with him all the time. Im glad it is finally warming up some, so that we can all go for walks together. Ryan loves going with "Baby Dyl". Dylan is still trying to figure out how to eat solid foods. He HATED rice cereal. Because he was having such a hard time, I went to something sweet, and we are trying bananas. He did the best he has ever done with it yesterday. He swallowed the most yet. He also has rolled over a few times from tummy to back, but just like Ry, he isn't a fan of tummy time. He does however LOVE the jumperoo. He will stay in that forever it seems and Ry just loves helping him jump.
That's about it from here for now. The boys are at daycare, and I just got home from school. I need to take advantage of this quiet time before I get them to study for a midterm!
No comments:
Post a Comment