Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Holidays!


Happy Holidays to everyone! I had to work on Thanksgiving, but I have been off since then. I actually don't go to work until Thursday. My parents came up and cooked for Phil and I, so that we could enjoy a traditional Thanksgiving meal. They all played with Ryan all day, and then when I got home, we all ate a late dinner. It was nice. My parents stayed all weekend long, so they watched Ryan while we went to the big game yesterday. Phil's job has definite perks. I didn't have to sit out in the cold rain. I enjoyed the game from the press box, how bout them Tigers!! =) Then, today Brian, Lindsey, and Reece came over for a little while before my parents headed home. It is nice to have times like the holidays to spend with your family. Phil's parents were also up here all weekend, so Ryan (and Cody) were able to be spoiled a lot!! Today we are just spending some more family time. Phil leaves tomorrow for a cold trip to Illinois with the basketball team, and he will be back Wednesay at like 2 in the morning probably. As cold as it feels here, it will be much warmer than up there where Phil will be.
Well I better go for now. I told Phil I would not be as scared of the GRE if I spent as much time studying for it as I do online. Ha!
Again, happy holidays to everyone!

1 comment:

Katharina said...

YEAH!!! He is getting so big. I hate that we missed you all when you were here. It was a crazy weekend for us all. We'll see you over Christmas I hope!