Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I have to be ready now

Ok, so I sucked it up and scheduled a date for the GRE. I won't say when because I don't want to talk about it. I am hoping that since I now have a date to mark on the calendar, that will force me to study more. Also, we will have family coming into town for the holidays, and I can take advantage of all the baby sitters around to study. Please cross your fingers for me. If I had taken this right out of college, I wouldn't be worried. However, 6 years later is a different story.

Now, to my favorite topic... Ryan! Phil just got home from his first road trip of the season. He went to the Univ. of Illinois with the team. The Tigers won!! I know Ryan is young, but I think he realized his dad wasn't home. I wish you could have seen the HUGE smile on his face when he woke up this morning and saw Phil. It was amazing. I just love watching those two together. It is a joy you don't realize until you have it. He was so excited to see his dad (so was Cody). Ryan is also playing with Cody more. I can't wait til he crawls and chases Cody around. Cody was so patient with him today as they played. Ryan kept grabbing his ears and his nose, and Cody let him. It was fun to watch. Also, I am still waiting on his first tooth to show up. He has been drooling like crazy for over a month now, and he always has something in his mouth. Maybe one day soon I will have a picture of a tooth!

Hope everyone is having a great week! It is back to work for me tomorrow!

1 comment:

Katharina said...

Every day when Brian gets home from work, Luke stands at the sliding glass door and yells "DADDY!!!" as loud as he can as soon as he sees the Jeep pull in. He goes crazy every day. It's a beautiful things!