Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas is in the air

Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year. Yall know that I love to shop, but I really love to shop for others. This year shopping was so much different. It started with shopping for Ryan. That was fun because at this point, I can still have him in the front of the cart and put his presents in the back. Shopping for everyone else was not as much fun this year. You see, Ryan has a very short attention span while in a stroller out in public. He wasn't happy about being drug from the mall to Target and then to a whole other shopping center. Phil did take a day off and help me, thank goodness! I would not have been able to do it alone. I am sad though. I wanted Ryan to get his picture taken with Santa, but sure enough, when we were going to get in line, Santa went on his lunch break. Just my luck! I don't know if it is worth it to fight the crowds and go back to the mall just for a cheap picture.

No comments: