Ok, so Phil and I wish we could do the last 24 hours or so over again. Wow is all I can say. Luckily for us, Ryan has been a very healthy baby. He has had a few minor colds, and he had a VERY minor case of the Rotavirus (which I could say the same about the Rotavirus) Well Ryan and I met Phil in Atlanta Wednesday morning for what we thought would be a fun-filled week at the ACC Tournament. Wednesday was a nice day. We walked to Olympic Park and back. It was fun. Then we had dinner at Hard Rock Cafe and Ryan looked at all the guitars. Then that night, all hell broke loose. Ryan woke up vomiting at 230 AM. He preceded to get sick for 12 hours off/on. Having a sick baby in a hotel is a nightmare. There isn't anything you can do. We had to get extra towels from housekeeping twice. It was miserable. Luckily he seems to be recovering well. Still not back to 100% but he is getting there. Then to top it all off, basketball. We had to best seats anyone could ever ask for at the ACC Tournament. They were front row at mid-court. I had to give them away since Ryan was sick. I figured it was ok because we would go the next day. WRONG! The wrong Tiger team showed up. Not sure what is happening to these guys? Where is the team that killed Duke by 27 points? So missing the best seats ever at a tourney, losing in the first round, and 12 hours of Ryan being sick means we want a do-over!
On a lighter note, for any of you that have been following my saga of grad. school... I GOT IN!!
3 comments:
Congrats on grad school! And sorry you guys had a bad couple of days.
So glad to hear about grad school. I know that is a big relief! Glad to hear that Ryan is doing better.
Yeah on grad school! Glad to hear that Ryan is feeling better- they are so pitiful when they are sick!!
Post a Comment