It's hard to imagine that in just two short weeks, Ryan will be 1! Time flies! Phil and I were just talking last night about remembering his early days. He has been a very challenging child, but we have grown stronger from it and only grown to love him more and more every day! When he laughs and smiles, our hearts melt. We turly never realized how much joy he would bring into our lives!
He still however has no desire to move. This is beginning to worry me. I know that some kids skip crawling, but they at least pull up and try to walk sooner. Ryan has no desire for any of this. I have tried to work with him on this but have had no success. I can't help but wonder if I am not doing the things I should as a mom to help him develop. It is very hard being a first time and knowing what to do. Ryan is still a very fussy child at times, and Phil and I worry we aren't helping his temperment for down the road. Of course if you take something away from him, he cries. We are so tired of crying at this point, that we are quick to let him have his way. I'm sure this will come back to haunt us later in life.
Also, I think his ear infection is still hanging around. He began tugging on his ears again yesterday afternoon and started running a fever last night. We are headed back to the pediatrician's office this afternoon. Let's hope they get it fixed this time. I hate seeing him when he doesn't feel well.
All in all, I am a very blessed mother. If my worst fears are that he wont crawl/walk yet and a possible ear infection, I am doing well. Like I said, we had no idea how much we could love him. He continues to amaze us every day and we love him so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment