Life with two boys is fun and keeps you on your toes! Phil is staying busy with Clemson sports, and I am working on my Nurse Practitioner degree, while still working in the CVICU at GHS!
Monday, April 20, 2009
Ryan's 1st Birthday!
I can't believe it, but today is Ryan's first birthday. Time flies. This has been a very challenging year for Phil and I, but it also has been the most rewarding year of our lives. Ryan is such a blessing and already it is tough to remember life without him. He is at the age where he is learning something new every day. Right now his favorite thing to do is clap. He is also trying to wave bye to people. It is so cute to watch him. He has also developed into quite a flirt these days. It is funny! He still isn't walking, but I keep telling myself he will move on his own time table. He gets where he wants to be, and that is all that matters. He loves all his toys that he can stand at, so he just needs more time. I must say, he is probably going to be like his mom and have a sweet tooth. He LOVED the icing of his cake. So far his other favorite things are cheese puffs and ChickfilA nuggets (like his dad). His personality is developing more and more every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment