Life with two boys is fun and keeps you on your toes! Phil is staying busy with Clemson sports, and I am working on my Nurse Practitioner degree, while still working in the CVICU at GHS!
Friday, June 19, 2009
Is it vacation time yet?
This time next week, we will be on our way to Charleston for Ryan's first beach trip. He has seen sand before last fall when the basketball team was also in Charleston. Next weekend though will be his first real beach experience. Phil and I can't wait! I just hope he likes it. We are going to try and get some beach time on both Friday and Saturday. We are just going for the weekend. Then the next weekend though we will be headed to Land's End for the annual 4th celebration with the extended Sikes/Solomon's families! Ryan will get to play with Lillian some more. He had a great time with her a few weekends ago when we went to meet Mills Lucas. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and he will get to experience his first boat ride. I am just ready to enjoy some new experiences for him. Hopefully time will go fast and soon it will be time for our whole week beach vacation at the end of July. I am just ready for us to go somewhere and relax (as much relaxing as Ryan will allow) Hope everyone else is having a great summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment