Life with two boys is fun and keeps you on your toes! Phil is staying busy with Clemson sports, and I am working on my Nurse Practitioner degree, while still working in the CVICU at GHS!
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Ready or not, here he comes!
I know it has been a long time since I posted, sorry! (Not sure who reads anyway) Ryan is learning so much more everyday. He is cruising all over the place. I know that any day now, he is going to just let go and be EVERYWHERE! He has figured out how to get where he wants, and he is so good at making laps around the house. This morning he was doing circles under the kitchen table. He also has realized how much he enjoys the pool. He can walk along the edge of the baby pool while holding on. He also likes to ride in his car float and reach over the sides to splash us and himself. Mealtime is still a challenge. Some days he will eat whatever we give him, and some days he is very picky. I know that is just part of him growing up. He also has had some not so good times since I last posted. We spent part of Memorial Day weekend in the ER. Ryan had a fever of 104.4 Luckily it was just a virus. I am hoping that was the last one. I dont want him to have to see a doctor til his 15 month well child checkup. Cross your fingers for him! He is growing so much and learning so much everyday. He is getting to be so much fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to hear he is better and moving right along! Once he starts walking, you'll wish he was still- Maggie is all over the place. I love all the pool pics of him- Michael Phelps in the making, maybe?
Post a Comment