Saturday, July 18, 2009

Almost there!

Ryan is about to take off whether we are ready or not. I have been saying for months now that I wish he was walking. All of my friends at work have said I will regret that statement. I think the time is finally here. He walks from piece of furniture to furniture now whereas before he would have crawled in between them. He still does A LOT of crawling because he can do that so much faster. I am just so amazed at how much more he does every day. This has been a week of firsts for him. He is also getting his first 2 teeth. Yes he is 15 months old on Monday. He is ahead of me. I didn't have a tooth til I was 18 months old. He is getting the bottom 2 middle ones. They have made him a little fussy, but hey this Ryan. Fussy is what he does best! He just continue to be amazed at what all he is learning. We go to the beach next week for the whole week. I hope he adjusts to being away from home that long. He has only taken weekend trips so far. Then in about a month he will have another big first. He is going to start day care the week of August 17th as that is when I go back to school. I will be nervous for all of us. Overall, we are all learning so much more everyday!
I am also SO excited for all of my preggo friends. Melissa and Chris are having a boy in August. Angie and Corey are having a girl in October. Melanie and Josh are due in December. Deena and Justin are due in January and so are Soo and John!! Yeah for all the new parents!!!

No comments: