Ok, so I realized it has been a LONG time since I last updated, sorry! Im not sure who really reads this anyway. So much has changed since I last wrote.
We did go on multiple vacations, and for the most part, Ryan had a blast. By the time we went to IOP, he weas very mobile and had fun with his cousin chasing him around the condo.
The biggest step has been the beginning of school for both Ryan and me. I'd say Ryan is taking the transition better. Ryan started daycare at our church on Monday August 17th. He seems to enjoy it. He does the typical crying when Phil drops him off but otherwise we get a good report daily. He is napping well and eating well there too. School for me is a whole different subject. It is so much more than I thought. I am going full time this semester. Ten hours of gread school, working 12 hr shifts 2 days a week, and then playing mom/wife is a lot to take on. I keep telling myself it is only til the beginning of December, that is less than 3 months now. I have turned in my first paper (the only one though that doesn't have to be APA) and I have had 3 tests. I had forgotten how much work school entailed. I am determined though. It just takes a lot of hard work.
For now that is keeping all of us busy. Any of you that are headed this way for some Clemson games this fall, let us know. We would love to see you all!
1 comment:
I hate APA format!! That was the worst about going back to school- I just wanted MLA form back.
I know it is hard to go back to school, I just kept telling myself that Maggie wouldn't remember me being so busy (and not home). You will survive!
Post a Comment