Sometimes things happen in life that we can not control. Lots has happened since I last wrote. A close family friend (hopefully family soon) lost her mother suddenly at way too young of an age. It is hard at times like this to not ask why? It doesnt seem fair to lose your mother at such a young age. I do believe that God has a purpose for everything he does, but it is hard to realize that in such hard times.
As far as us, my mom had neck surgery. She had been having severe neck and arm pain. It was actually caused by bad discs in her neck. Her arm pain is gone, and now she is just suffering from the neck pain from surgery. Hopefully that too will pass, and she will be on the mend.
Then, there's school. My new least favorite subject. I should not have tried to take 10 hours. It is overwhelming. At least I am half way done with this semester. My first paper, my first few quizes, and my fist midterm went well. The midterm today however kicked my butt. I think the highest grade in the class was a low B. That is very discouraging. I know that I studied as well as I could have. That is what I have not missed about school. I also have multiple papers coming up soon. Please continue to pray that I make it through all this without driving my family crazy.
Then, hard to believe, but basketball season officially begins a week from tomorrow with "Rock the John". What does that mean?? Lots of crazy hours and new routines for us. Trying to juggle ryan's normal bedtime routine with basketball games and then getting him to daycare, me to school or work, and Phil traveling.
Please continue to keep our extended family in your prayers with all these changes in our lives!!
2 comments:
I had the same surgery that your mom just had. I had it 2 years ago and haven't regreted it a bit. I hope she heals quickly and doesn't feel the arm/neck pain again! I know how that feels! Hope school continues to improve for you!!!!
School will become routine, like everything else and you will survive it. It stinks while you are doing it but you just got to keep the end in mine- it will be worth it!
Glad to hear your Mom is doing better- we are keeping her in our prayers!
Enjoy basketball season, we are jealous that you are so close to go!
Post a Comment