Monday, November 9, 2009

Basketball season is here!

I can't believe but it is officially now basketball season. We watched UNC play tonight. Clemson has their first game Friday. Then, in 2 weeks, we are headed out to Anaheim for a week. Clemson is playing in a 8 team tournament out there. It is a strong field, and it should be a good time. The only thing is, Ryan isn't going. I wasn't too ready to go cross country with a toddler by myself. Yes Phil will be there, but a lot of his time will be tied up with the team and team activites, leaving me alone with Ryan and a time change. My parents volunteered to come to our house and keep Ryan. That is the plan now. I sure hope he behaves for them. It will be so wierd for me. I have only been away for him for a night before. I just hope that we all adjust well. Pray for all of us, mostly my parents for their strength to keep up with him!
On a different note, school is wrapping up. I have 2 more papers due this semester, and just a few more tests. To say this semester has been challenging, is quite an understatement. I am only taking two classes next semster, so Im hoping that will be much less stress. Im just ready for Dec. 10th and this semester to be done!!

No comments: