Friday, December 18, 2009

Almost Christmas!

I cant believe that it will be Christmas a week from today. Wow! Time flies! So much has happened lately. I finished my first semester of grad school, and I ended up with 3 As and 1 B. Ill settle for Bs in grad school. That class was very hard. I am just glad to have a semester under my belt. I am only taking 2 classes next semester though because the spring is even busier in our house. Today is Ryan's Christmas program at school. I cant wait to see what he actually does. The kids from school are supposed to be signing. ryan only knows a few words, so we we know he cant sing. He LOVES to dance though, so Im sure he will be shaking it up there. It is also hard to believe that the basketball season is almost 1/3 through. We had a great trip to Anaheim. It was very hard being away from Ryan, but I enjoyed the trip. I had a great time on the Tower of Terror at Disneyland with the team. Listening to college basketball players scream and be scared like me was priceless! Ryan had a lot of fun hanging out with his grandparents that week. They were exhausted by the time we got home. I am even more excited to go home for Christmas. I am hoping to meet 3 of my friends new babies!! Yeah for Chad Hawley, Kendall Doolittle, and now Caden Pniewski!

No comments: