Monday, January 4, 2010

Time flies!

It is hard to believe that Christmas has come and gone, and that it is now 2010. I can still remember when it was 2000! Time flies! Ryan went back to "school" today. He is supposed to be moving up to the bigger class for toddlers today. He was moving up along with 2 other kids from his previous class. I am hoping that makes the transition smoother. Ryan tends to get attached. The good thing is he already knows one of the teachers from afternoon play time. Let's hope he transitions well. He also is up to 9 teeth now. The problem with all of his teeth finally coming in is that his diet is very unpredictable. Some days he hardly wants to eat anything. His pediatrician has told us this is normal at this age.
I cant believe that it is already time for my classes to start back up. I feel like I just turned in my last papers and took my exams the other day. I am only taking 2 classes this spring. There is no way I could go to school full time in the spring. Spring is Phil's busy time because of basketball season and his traveling with the team. I am excited to take my pharmacology class though because it will all make so much more sense now than it did in undergrad. Plus, I think it will help me a lot at work now.
Phil is staying busy with the bball team. Last night was not good for the Tigers! They had a hard time in Cameon. Im sure they will bounce back well this weekend against BC. This group of guys seems to be a lot of fun. I had a blast watching them all play around while out in Anaheim. I really hope they have a good rest of the season! I want them to do it for Trevor! He deserves to go out on a high note.

No comments: