Thursday, August 12, 2010

Same blog, new name!

I decided that Dylan didn't need to be left out when he makes his debut, so I have gone ahead and changed the name of my blog. I figured I needed something about boys. I know that as Ryan and Dylan grow up together, they will get into all types of "boy" trouble. I am very excited for that day to be here. People ask me almost every day now if I am ready, I never really know what to say. I am very excited but very nervous all at the same time (just like I was with Ryan). Phil and I feel as if we will be ready since we have done this before but at the same time, now we will have a toddler running around too! I love Ryan with all my heart, but he has been a challenge since he was about 4 weeks old. We are hoping for a colic-free and mild mannered baby this time. The problem is Phil and I both had colic/GI issues that made us fussy babies, and we are both very strong-willed individuals. Everytime we get frustrated with something, we are reminded that we did all this to our parents as well. Both of our parents had an easy child though in Brian and Al. We are hoping Dylan will be calm/quiet like they were. I guess only time will tell. So to answer the frequent question, I guess we are as ready as we can be.

No comments: