Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I can't believe it's August already!

Time flies! It's hard to believe it is already August. August means so many things to me. First, my birthday is this month. I can't believe I will be turning 30 already. I won't be able to celebrate too much being prego and all. Phil's brother Al and his fiancee Julie are coming up to spend the weekend with us. We plan to just relax. August also means our 6th wedding anniversary. I can't believe that Phil and I have dated for almost 10 years now but been married for 6 of those. He is the best husband and father in the world. I am so lucky to be married to my best friend!
Now for many, August means FOOTBALL!! I love college football, and it is going to be hard to miss most of this season. I had only missed 2 Clemson home games (prior to Ryan) since I went in the Fall of 98. One was because I had to work while living in Charleston, and the other was for our honeymoon. Then in the past 2 years, I have still barely missed any. Those that I did miss luckily I was able to watch online at ESPN 360. This season will be different. I will be very much prego for the season, and the heat will be too much for me. It is going to kill me not being there to see the "Most exciting 25 seconds in college football". There is nothing like watching those guys run down the hill. I may try to suck it up and go to the first game and just sit in the press box with Phil. I do plan to be back for the Carolina game. Dylan will be over a month old, and I am hoping to leave him with grandparents. We will see how that pans out.
Now, August also means that the countdown to Dylan is now in single digit weeks. I am 31 weeks prego this week. Hard to believe only 9 weeks til my due date. Ryan came early, so we may not even have that long to wait. Crazy how fast this pregnancy is going. We have most of Dylan's nursery done. The bedding finally came. All we have to do now is hang curtains (my mom is making a cute valance to match the bedding) and put up stuff on the walls. Someone is painting me some canvases to put up on the walls. I just can't believe time is going so fast!

No comments: