Thursday, August 26, 2010

The countdown continues....

Well I am officially at 34 weeks as of yesterday. That means we have 6 weeks at most left. This pregnancy at times has seemed to life and at other points as seemed to take forever. I have mixed emotions about when I want Dylan to make his debut (and they are all selfish reasons). Ryan came at about 38 weeks, so if that happens, then Dylan will be here in about a month. The plus to that is, this has been one HOT summer and I am feeling pretty miserable these days. I am having a much harder time sleeping than I did with Ryan. I only get about 3-4 hrs of good sleep a night. I know I wont get much sleep after Dylan arrives, but that is different. On the other side of my selfish reasons, I would like Dylan to wait til closer to his due date so that my FMLA at work will let me stay at home until after Christmas. I cant imagine having to go back to work on Christmas as my first week back from having him. I would be so sad. Either way, we have everything about ready that we need. We are going to put the finishing touches on the nursery this weekend. I have even bought some newborn and size 1 diapers to help us be ready. It is still hard to believe it is almost here!

No comments: