Life with two boys is fun and keeps you on your toes! Phil is staying busy with Clemson sports, and I am working on my Nurse Practitioner degree, while still working in the CVICU at GHS!
Monday, September 13, 2010
37 weeks!
Wow, hard to believe I am 37 weeks on Wednesday. I must say, I am more than ready for this pregnancy to be over. I am not trying to whine, but this pregnancy has been so different than the one with Ryan was. Ryan's pregnancy was so easy. I never had morning sickness, no heartburn, no problems sleeping, no problems at all. I wish I could say that was the case this time around. I had morning sickness most of the first trimester. Then, I haven't been able to sleep well since mid July. This has gotten even worse lately. Now, I have killer heartburn to top it all off. Ryan did come early. If Dylan follows Ryan's path, he will be here in less than 2 weeks. We have everything we need (or at least that we think we need). We will see when he decides to come. For now, he is very cozy. He hasn't dropped at all. I am hoping he begins to drop soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment