Wednesday, September 29, 2010

We have a date!

Woo hoo, I got good news this moring at the doctor. If Dylan doesnt come in the next two days, I am going to be induced Friday. I am a little nervous about the thought of induction. My biggest fear at this point is that he wont drop or something else will happen and I will have to have a C section. As much as I dont want that, either way, he will be here. Phil and I are just dying to meet our second little boy. While Ryan has been a challenge at times, I would not trade any of it for anything in the world. He is the best thing that has ever happened to us. I cant wait to watch him be a big brother. He loves talking about "baby Dyl". I just hope he will love his brother as much as he thinks he will. I am so very excited yet nervous at the same time. Please pray for our growing family during this time!

No comments: