Saturday, November 13, 2010

Time to get motivated!

Ok, so I am going to try and be more motivated this time around to get all the baby weight off. With Ryan, I "tried" but not with 100% effort. It wasn't til he was a year old, and I looked at the pictures from his birthday party that I realized the gut was still hanging around. I got motivated and starting running. I ended up losing over 10 lbs. I am hoping to enjoy running this time around. I am going to do the couch to 5K program. I did day one on Friday. I will do day 2 tomorrow. I may have to skip a week though when I go to Aiken (not sure how exercise will fit in next week). I also began the workout DVD that I did last time. I am sore in my legs from working out muscles on Friday that I had not used in awhile. I am hoping that the combo of the running with the DVD will be much more effective. I also plan to just walk on the treadmill on days that are not part of the couch to 5K regimen. Wish me luck that I will stay motivated! Phil will be out of town with the basketball team next week, so I will be taking the boys to Aiken. That means no use of a treadmill. I will try to go to Odell Weeks and walk some as well as walk in my parent's neighborhood. However, I may have to wait til I get back up here to get on a true running routine.

No comments: