Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Germs germs GO AWAY!!!

Ok, so one or both of my boys have been sick since Thanksgiving. It started with Ryan having a cold. As Ryan was getting over it, Dylan got it. Dylan's was diagnosed as bronchiolitis two weeks ago. Then Ryan seemed to be getting better. Dyl, however, has hung on to the nasty cold. I took him back to the doctor yesterday. It hasn't developed into anything more serious (thank goodness) but we are now doing nebs at home. Dylan hates the nebulizer machine, but I know it helps him. Then this morning, Ryan woke up with a fever of 102.7 Seriously germs, we've had enough!! We are about to go on another long trip to Aiken, and I really need healthy boys. One of my best friends from high school is getting married Friday night. Phil's mom is keeping the boys so that my parents can also go to the wedding. I pray they are better by then. We are actually going to be staying in Aiken then through Christmas because Phil has to work (lots of bball) including a trip to Charleston. I hate that Phil will be away from the boys for like 5 or 6 days again, but it would have been too hard for me to travel back and forth with them 2x in like 4 days. Please everyone just pray that my boys all get better soon! Did I mention that I have to go back to work then the week after Christmas, and it would be nice if everyone was sleeping a bit better by then!

No comments: