Life with two boys is fun and keeps you on your toes! Phil is staying busy with Clemson sports, and I am working on my Nurse Practitioner degree, while still working in the CVICU at GHS!
Monday, June 13, 2011
Kid germs!
I know I have blogged about this before, but they're back. I swear, the germs kids carry attack adults much worse. Last week both boys got sick. Ryan started running a fever Monday afternoon. I had to go pick the boys up from daycare early. His temp spiked to 103 that night. We headed to the doctor Tuesday afternoon to find out he had an eye infection, a sinus infection, a croupy cough and an ear infection. Dumb me. I should have taken both kids because Dylan already had a cold. So, because I dumb, Phil had to take Dylan the next day because he spiked some fevers (while I was at work), and he has a double ear infection. That means both boys are on antibiotics and Ry needs eye drops too. Well by the time Thursday afternoon rolled around, my throat felt raw. I had a raging sore throat all weekend, that turned into a horrible head cold by late yesterday. I have been going to bed by 9 because I have felt so bad. I actually worked Friday with a low grade fever b/c I hate calling in. I had to call in today because I have been coughing so hard, I can barely talk. Plus, who wants a nurse who sounds like she is coughing up a lung. I have been taking medicine around the clock in hopes to work tomorrow. I just want everyone to be healthy soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment