Life with two boys is fun and keeps you on your toes! Phil is staying busy with Clemson sports, and I am working on my Nurse Practitioner degree, while still working in the CVICU at GHS!
Friday, January 16, 2009
Stupid test
Ok, so after 2 weeks of waiting, I finally heard back from Clemson. I am a very strong candidate on the bubble basically is what I was told. My math score of the GRE is 200 points higher than I needed. My writing was 1.5 points higher, and my GPA is plenty high. I was told all of those are "wonderful" scores. However, my verbal was in fact 10 lousy points low. I was told that despite how good my other numbers were, if they had enough candidates with scores that meet the criteria, then I would be bumped regardless of good all my other scores were. So, that being said, I have to take the stupid GRE again. All I can is that I hope I am a better guesser the second time around. I did more practice questions yesterday after hearing this news, and it still only makes me feel stupid because I don't know many of the words. I just really hate all this! If I don't do well again, then maybe it just wasn't meant to be. Maybe I am just supposed to be a bedside nurse and a mom. Who knows!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment